|WikiProject Cities||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Connecticut||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
|It is requested that a map or maps be included in this article to improve its quality.
Wikipedians in Connecticut may be able to help!
this is a typical new england town that is run by a board of selectman not one person.To state "Marty Klein" runs the town is boastful, rude and untrue..220.127.116.11 21:01, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
I recently completely overhauled this page. Any constructive criticism, suggestions, comments, etc are more than welcome.
There are alot of "citation needed"'s floating around, which I will get to work on in the next day or two (I have most of them lined up, I just am double checking before adding them).
After the sourcing, I plan on getting to work on expanding some of the less-developed areas (Government, anyone? :).
Hope noone is *too* offended by the overhaul.
Thanks in advance.--Curious brain 02:28, 9 September 2007 (UTC)
- Kinda messed up edit summary (See Editing Under the Influence); the trivia remained, it was the two notable people (sentences, more accurately) I couldn't cite which were removed. They include:
- John Travolta
- Ricki Lake
- Jeff Bagwell
- The Zymol founder guy
- To be honest, I didn't really look for Travolta/Lake/Zymol; as for Bagwell, every website I found had mirrored the content of Wiki, and so is (presumably) unreliable as a source.
- I'm done for today though.
- If anyone can spot problems with the citations (or article in general), feel free to go right ahead and fix it up. Hopefully, we can squeeze Bagwell/Travolta/Lake (and Zymol heh) in there.
- Good enough for now. Any changes welcome.--Curious brain 05:33, 9 September 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Killingworth, Connecticut. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.sots.ct.gov/ElectionsServices/lists/2005OctRegEnrollStats.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.