|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Musicians||(Rated Start-class)|
Another editor finds the article to contain some of this. Please be specific about what you're talking about or fix it yourself. The article is pretty short... Lfstevens (talk) 04:23, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
- At the age of 12 in 1996, he was inspired by a speaker at a summer camp to become a Christian.
- He began songwriting after being inspired by The Eagles' song, "Hotel California".
- Other early inspirations were Billy Joel and U2.
- At age 15, he began to lead worship in his Sunday school.
- In October 2008 through November 2008, he and his band began work for their first studio record
- The inspiration for the recording sessions were Stanfill's personal convictions (and the following extended quote)
- The album was completed by December 2008, and was released in April 2009 under the title, Attention. (well, that's just unsourced)
- "Sophomore" is against MOS:SOPHOMORE
- That paragraph is unreferenced.
- That's a start. Pretty much anything supported by the self-published sites could be safely removed and left for fans. Walter Görlitz (talk) 04:58, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Kristian Stanfill. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160303214141/http://hbucollegian.com/?p=11409 to http://hbucollegian.com/?p=11409
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.