|WikiProject Lakes||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject United States / New Hampshire||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
- I am a full time resident of sunapee living on the lake. i have lots of photos that i have taken and will include some shortly. I also have a lot more info on the lake. joe 02:40, 13 August 2006 (UTC)
- Joe, didn't mean to upstage you with the photos, I put them up before I could read this! Anyways, I think it'd be great to get some good photos up of lake sunapee. My family has a camp on the lake, and I live nearby myself. -- Protocoldroid 18:22, 13 August 2006 (UTC)
- Proto: good photo of kearsage. i have some good photos including some aerials i took myself. i believe in joint efforts. let's see what we come with.
- i am out of town now so there's not much i can do.joe 00:58, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
- Excellent, we can definitely get this in tip top shape! --Protocoldroid 03:45, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
- I've done a little research in the past about the "Sunapee Trout", and it's a different species from the "Golden Trout". I think we should speak of how there is a unique species of trout that is named after this lake! Here's some links I've come up with...
- Illustration of the blueback trout
- Stocking report from 1878!!!
- Short description from Columbia.edu
- -- Protocoldroid 18:22, 13 August 2006 (UTC)
- i knew there was a sunapee trout but i assumed it was golden trout. i will have to do some research as u suggested. ttykl. joe 00:58, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
- Most excellent, I've gotta do some myself! Enjoy the trip out of town. Protocoldroid 03:48, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
looking at format for lake winnipesaukee
might be better if we followed its format. joe 01:35, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
- agreed big time, excellent idea -- Protocoldroid 04:31, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
Need to check some facts
i am out of town and when i get back in a few days i need to check out some facts about Sunapee measurements.joe 02:09, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
- my memory is not all that bad. i check with LSPA on the facts. joe 02:56, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
- great resource to use, definitely a good idea! -- Protocoldroid 03:49, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
i am going to throw some pics up. if u dont like them delete them. the aerial is mine from a year ago. but if u dont think it fits, can it, i take no hard feelings. joe 02:56, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
- oh my gosh i love it!!!!! sorry i also accidentally deleted some of your edits, we were editing at almost the same time! -- Protocoldroid 03:48, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
- also I reverted back to your edits. I was just correcting some spelling in my edit. -- Protocoldroid 03:49, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
Joe, let's move that last photo up to the top and move my photos down. Yours do the lake more justice as a whole! Whatchya think? -- Protocoldroid 16:04, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
- Proto: change the pics around the way it tells the best story. thanx for your help. joe 15:45, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
ice out dates not sorted
Shouldn't the ice out dates be sorted chronologically?
i do not understand the question. the dates on the left are in chrono order, but not all entered as yet.
the dates in the picture or image, are as is; from a photo taken by me a few days ago in Town Hall.
How can i help resolve whatever the issue is?
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Lake Sunapee. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130803072027/http://www.granit.sr.unh.edu/ to http://www.granit.sr.unh.edu/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.