Talk:List of diplomatic missions in Palestine
|WikiProject Palestine||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject International relations||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
Discussion at WP:FOR on formatting and content of "List of diplomatic missions" article
There is now a discussion at WP:FOR on the formatting and content of "List of diplomatic missions" articles. As this discussion ostensibly could affect this article, editors are encouraged to provide their opinions on the WP:FOR at this link - Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_International_relations#Formatting_of_diplomatic_missions_lists - please do not discuss on this article talk page as valid points for consideration may very well not be seen by editors at large. Thank you, --Russavia Dialogue Stalk me 23:22, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Consulates-General in Jerusalem
On the List of diplomatic missions in Israel article there is the same Jerlusalem-list, but with one additional note: "The countries which operate these consulates do not regard them as diplomatic missions to Israel, but as diplomatic missions to Jerusalem. The heads of these missions do not submit letters of credence to the Israeli president nor to any other head of state."
In this article there is no such note (implying that thes consulates are "accredited to the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) and/or the State of Palestine" and even "This listing only includes missions accredited directly to Palestine/the PNA or resident in the Palestinian Territories."), so either
- the same set of countries have two missions in Jerusalem - one "to Palestine" and one "to Jerusalem, not to any state"
- each of these states has only one mission to Jerusalem, the "to Palestine" mission
- each of these states has only one mission to Jerusalem, the "to the City of Jerusalem, not any state" mission (maybe this is the correct?)
Does Israel have some representation/office/delegation/etc. to the PNA or PLO? Or some special department(s) in PNA/Israeli governments? The PNA and Israel governments do communicate somehow after all... Alinor (talk) 07:41, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on List of diplomatic missions in Palestine. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130206075304/https://www.foreignaffairs.gov.mw/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56 to http://www.foreignaffairs.gov.mw/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.