|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article has been mentioned by a media organization:|
Roadrunner united is a 25th anniversary celebration record, so I clarified. not fully necessary so feel free to remove. --Nosmo 00:30, 6 February 2006 (UTC)
I made an edit regarding Mikael's belief (well, lack thereof) in God, and I missourced it. Posted the link to the wrong youtube video. Someone else reverted the edit, and I put it back with the correct source. Evidence is at around 7:11 in the video. Just trying to avoid any confusion. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 03:54, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
Nymf, how is the evidence not sufficient? He says plain as day "There's no God." If that isn't a profession of atheism, I don't know what is. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:17, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
I've entered the IPA pronunciation of his last name, however someone may want to check it as I have the potential to suck.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cammoore (talk • contribs) 12:47, 26 April 2006 .
- I believe you got the 'Å' transcribed correctly, but you dropped the 'r'. I have a feeling that it may be something similar to a tap or alveolar trill but I am not familiar enough with Swedish to say for certain.--Andrew c 02:32, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
It is good enough if you pronounce it like the middle sound in "brought", "law" or "straw" /Swede
I see an edit war going on over some comments that seem to be of dubious nature and doubtful notability. In any case, simply reverting does nothing. Let's talk it out. Who's first? Wilhelm_meis (talk) 05:20, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- I simply added some info on the page, wich has references(official opeth website). If you think otherwise please make it clear here instead of reverting.E0728042 (talk) 19:20, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- I didn't say anything was unreferenced, but regardless of the source, no one cares whether or not he eats asparagus. It's just not notable and has no place in an encyclopedia article. But obviously we need to discuss these things instead of just reverting ad infinitum. Wilhelm_meis (talk) 06:59, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
Please leave it as a bariton, unless you have a proof that shows otherwise, because he sings(of course i mean when he sings clean) his songs in a bariton range (f2-f4(max g4) ) and we see in bleak live video that he's hitting F♯4, that's his upper limit. For those who disagree please post your opinions here. E0728042 (talk) 19:20, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
Is Mikael Akerfeldt Jewish?
He has been placed in the category 'swedish jews', yet everything ive heard indicates that he is not jewish. I think this should be changed unless someone can provide some evidence. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 05:40, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
Mikael being the lead guitar player
Mikael has not been the lead guitarist, even before Fredrick arrived in the conventional sense as they were exchanging a lot between him and Peter, but after Fredrick's arrival this state of his is further eliminated I guess, as most of the lead playing of Watershed is done by Fredrick. So I think we may move his lead-guitarist title, and insert guitarist only. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:09, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
I put up a new picture on Commons but can't really decide if it's better than the ones that are already here. Anyway, if anybody thinks so, it's there to be used. --pred (talk) 22:24, 7 August 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Mikael Åkerfeldt. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130905122448/http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guitar-world-s-100-greatest-heavy-metal-guitarists-of-all-time/ to http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guitar-world-s-100-greatest-heavy-metal-guitarists-of-all-time/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.