- The Electrifying Mojo
- Lucky Mojo
- http://mojo.codehaus.org/ —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 10:53, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
This page was marked for cleanup per MoS:DAB.
Deleted for sounding like promotion for commercial non-notable products:
- Mojo, a ratings system refers to the rating system used in the Scoop collaborative media application that is used by Kuro5hin. Mojo is based on the average rating applied to a user's recent comments and is not displayed to the user. Users with Mojo greater than a specific threshold can rate comments below 1 and view comments that have an average rating below 1.
- Mojo, a breakout box from Avid Technology that allows input from analog and digital sources, and back out again.
Deleted for non-notability:
- Mojo Radio was a temporary name for the New York City-b ased radio station WPLJ.
- Mojo Radio was the 2001-2004 branding of Toronto, Ontario radio station CFMJ (AM).
- Mojo is the name of Gauge's ex-boyfriend who got her involved in pornography and performed with her.
Deleted for not belonging on a DAB page (terms are not just known by "Mojo" but are compound names)
Mojo Jojo is a fictional supervillain from The Powerpuff Girls.
- The Mojo Men were a 1960s rock musical group.
- Lucky Mojo is a manufacturer of hoodoo spiritual supplies for use in African American conjure.
- Mojo Priest is the second Steven Seagal album.
- MojoWorld is a computer software package used in 3D computer graphics.
- Bad Mojo is a computer adventure game that is based loosely on The Metamorphosis.
- Stuck Mojo is a rap metal musical group.
I removed this external link, but am placing it here in case anyone is planning on writing an article on The Mojo Project:
Just wondering why for example Box Office Mojo is "Other" and not "Media and Entertainment". And there also couple of more that should somewhere else than "Other". It took my some time to find it.--Nedergard (talk) 13:57, 7 August 2011 (UTC)