Talk:NBA All-Rookie Team
|NBA All-Rookie Team is a featured list, which means it has been identified as one of the best lists produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|NBA All-Rookie Team is part of the National Basketball Association awards series, a featured topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Current status: Featured list|
|WikiProject National Basketball Association||(Rated FL-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Awards and prizes||(Rated FL-class, Mid-importance)|
Career highlights and awards
SO in most player's career highlights/awards section of their profiles I've noticed some have that they were selected to an NBA All-Rookie Team (i.e. Kobe Bryant) while most don't. Is it standard that it be listed or no? I feel as though it should be one way and not conditional, as most awards are on professional athletes profiles. Banan14kab (talk) 05:37, 13 October 2016 (UTC)
- @Banan14kab: First of all, are you referring to the infobox or the text? Secondly, it should be listed. And here's a little, but good advice – next time ask this kind of question at Wikipedia:WikiProject National Basketball Association. That way you'll get the answer faster. Cheers. – Sabbatino (talk) 18:45, 20 October 2016 (UTC)
- @Sabbatino: I was referring to the infobox.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on NBA All-Rookie Team. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080516203041/http://www.nba.com/playerfile/hakeem_olajuwon/bio.html to http://www.nba.com/playerfile/hakeem_olajuwon/bio.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.