- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: both moved. There is a clear consensus that the web portal is not the primary topic, and that no other topic is the primary topic for "Nate", so the dab page is moved to the unqualified title. There was no consensus about the best way of disambiguating the web portal, but Nate (web portal) seems to be considered the least worst option so far. If editors would prefer a different option, feel free to open a new RM discussion about that page. -- BrownHairedGirl (talk) • (contribs) 19:15, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
– The web portal is definitely not the WP:PRIMARYTOPIC here, but I'm not sure what's the best title to move it to (e.g. maybe Nate (web portal) is more clear)? Thanks, quant18 (talk) 13:38, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
- I support the move of Nate (disambiguation) to Nate, but I'm opposed to the move of Nate to Nate.com; since I'm not seeing where the latter article's subject is specifically referred to as "Nate.com", the better option would be to move the latter article to an article with a disambiguator, such as Nate (web portal), or something similar. Steel1943 (talk) 14:48, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
- Support the move of dab, neutral on destination of web portal, but User:Steel1943's alternative suggestion seems a good one. In ictu oculi (talk) 20:58, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
- Strong support replacing the website with the disambiguation page per nom -- 220.127.116.11 (talk) 06:58, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
- Support Clear-cut example of "no wp:primarytopic". No opinion on best disambiguation for Korean site. walk victor falk talk 01:23, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.