Talk:New Jersey Route 37
|New Jersey Route 37 has been listed as one of the Engineering and technology good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|WikiProject U.S. Roads||(Rated GA-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject New Jersey||(Rated GA-class, Mid-importance)|
Would the Garden State Parkway be ok, on the NJ 37 page, since it's pretty major coming out of Seaside?
Alansohn, would the GSP/US 9 shields be acceptable in the NJ 37 info box, because that'd be pretty major for people coming out of Seaside, and Route 9 shares the parkway
Route 37 infobox
Was the GSP/US 9 shields ok to add on the NJ 37 major junction box?
Nextbarker 04:19, 10 December 2006 (UTC)nextbarker
- This review is transcluded from Talk:New Jersey Route 37/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
This was a very well-written article, and I found it easy to follow. For the most part, it currently meets the GA criteria. There are a few (mainly cosmetic) things that came up during the review:
- At the end of the second paragraph of the lead and into the third paragraph, three consecutive sentences begin with "Route 37". Can at least one be changed (preferably the middle one) for some variety?
- Use of "then" is frowned upon by many reviewers, and I must admit that it became distracting in the "Route description" section. It is assumed that you are describing the progression of the road, so "then" is usually not necessary.
- Toms River Times and The New York Times should be italicized in the references section.
I will place this nomination on hold to allow for these concerns to be addressed and/or discussed. Any questions and/or comments can be left here, as I have placed this page on my watchlist. Best wishes, GaryColemanFan (talk) 02:42, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
USRD GA audit
This article has failed the USRD GA audit and will be sent to WP:GAR if the issues are not resolved within one week. Please see WT:USRD for more details, and please ask me if you have any questions as to why this article failed. --Rschen7754 (T C) 04:12, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on New Jersey Route 37. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160313112746/http://jimmyandsharonwilliams.com/njroads/1920s/images/1927_routes.gif to http://www.jimmyandsharonwilliams.com/njroads/1920s/images/1927_routes.gif
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110628183145/http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/1953_New_Jersey_state_highway_renumbering to http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/1953_New_Jersey_state_highway_renumbering
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080828120355/http://theoceancountylibrary.org/Branches/TR/trcomprofile.htm to http://theoceancountylibrary.org/Branches/TR/trcomprofile.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.