|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Nick Clegg article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Archives: 1, 2|
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to multiple WikiProjects. Click [show] for further details.|
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot I. Threads with no replies in 90 days may be automatically moved.|
Mr Clegg and TRACECA
Mr Clegg wasn"t the initiator of TRACECA and not the initiator of the 93" TRACECA conference The first conference was organised by Mr GONTIER and chaired by Commissioner Van Den Broeck in Brussels 3rd of May 1993. In this time Mr Clegg was not in charge for TRACECA.
Mr Clegg strated to be in charge of TRACECA only end of 1994 and leave the TRACECA programme in June 1995 just enough time for him to start a "comprehensible" court case against Mr Gontier.
The working group of Tashkent was organised several months later by a team of experts working for the Company TRACTEBEL (this team was lead by Mr Battersby), Mr Clegg took part of the meeting. This meeting has never been recognised as official TRACECA Meeting.
Mr Clegg was clearly not interested by TRACECA or any programme developped within TACIS, he handed over the programme to Mr Stroobants in June 95.
I met him only once in August 1995, try to speak with him about TRACECA, but it was these last days before to join the team of Mr Britain, and he was not really cooperative.
I have sticly nothing against him, and I am sincverely impressed by hi career, but to link TRACECA to Mr Clegg like its presented, seems to be a bit too much !!!
Mr Graille Marc
Coodinator of the EU Food Aid for the Caucasus and Central Asia 1994-1995 Coordinator of the TRACECA Programme 1994-2003 — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 15:00, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
Edit warring by 184.108.40.206
User:220.127.116.11 has been edit-warring on this article repeatedly over the past hour. Can we move the discussion here instead? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Zachlipton (talk • contribs) 08:24, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 13 external links on Nick Clegg. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080110093844/http://www.gpluseurope.com/archive.html to http://www.gpluseurope.com/archive.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20091229193149/http://www.utbank.co.uk/assets/pdfs/2008-report-accounts.pdf to http://www.utbank.co.uk/assets/pdfs/2008-report-accounts.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071026005421/http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article3084312.ece to http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article3084312.ece
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110514115015/http://www.robinson.cam.ac.uk/alumni2/binbrook/binbrook_lent10.pdf to http://www.robinson.cam.ac.uk/alumni2/binbrook/binbrook_lent10.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080620222341/http://www.student-direct.co.uk/?q=node%2F1448 to http://www.student-direct.co.uk/?q=node%2F1448
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110726133629/http://www.gsmeurope.org/events/seminar_nov03/profiles.html to http://www.gsmeurope.org/events/seminar_nov03/profiles.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100427201724/http://www.gpluseurope.com/archive.html to http://www.gpluseurope.com/archive.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927044249/http://www.egovmonitor.com/node/8746 to http://www.egovmonitor.com/node/8746
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110716082014/http://www.politicshome.com/uk/article/9011/appointment_of_nick_clegg_as_deputy_prime_minister_%5Bunclassified%5D_%5Bnon_record%5D.html to http://www.politicshome.com/uk/article/9011/appointment_of_nick_clegg_as_deputy_prime_minister_%5Bunclassified%5D_%5Bnon_record%5D.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101023083405/http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/spend_sr2010_fairness.htm to http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/spend_sr2010_fairness.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130304131723/http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/offices/commons/hcio/by-elections-2010/ to http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/offices/commons/hcio/by-elections-2010/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131103235533/http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/News/Lib-Dems-lose-overall-control-of-Cambridge-04052012.htm to http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/News/Lib-Dems-lose-overall-control-of-Cambridge-04052012.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050717001144/http://www.sheffieldlibdems.org.uk/ to http://www.sheffieldlibdems.org.uk/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.