|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Some sources that might be useful:
- Alden, Patricia & Tremain, Louis (1999) Nuruddin Farah (Twayne's world authors series, 876). New York: Twayne Publishers.
- Bardolph, Jacqueline (1998) 'Dreams and identity in the novels of Nuruddin Farah', Research in African Literatures, 29, 1, 163–173.
- Wright, Derek (ed.) (2004) The novels of Nuruddin Farah (Bayreuth African studies series, 32). Bayreuth: Breitinger.
The Premio Cavour in Italy
Farah's article in Italian WP makes no mention of this.
Italian WP does not have a "Premio Cavour" per se.
There is a Premio Grinzane Cavour, which in English is the Grinzane Cavour Prize.
But its recipients, as currently listed, do not include Farah.
Varlaam (talk) 07:16, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
Never heard of this man but he was just on RTÉ Radio 1 before he goes to a literary festival in http://www.westcorkmusic.ie/literaryfestival/Bantry. He seems wonderfully enlightened. He mentioned how one of his books was inspired by Ulysses by Joyce but I can't find its name in this article. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:43, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
I have commenced a tidy-up of the Bibliography section using cite templates. Capitalization and punctuation follow standard cataloguing rules in AACR2 and RDA, as much as Wikipedia templates allow it. ISBNs and other persistent identifiers, where available, are commented out, but still available for reference. Feel free to continue. Sunwin1960 (talk) 01:37, 21 July 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Nuruddin Farah. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140820192458/http://www.wardheernews.com/html/nur.htm to http://www.wardheernews.com/html/nur.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.