Talk:Oak Lawn, Dallas
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Government and infrastructure
I'm not sure this section is needed, but if it is, it should be fully populated.
A better section might be "Major buildings," "Major landmarks," or "Government offices," which would include major buildings or government offices not listed elsewhere, i.e. not schools, etc. Other items I'd like to see in such a category: police and fire stations, libraries, etc. for government buildings, and historic or other notable landmarks in a major buildings or major landmarks category. JFK died in Parkland Hospital which I think is a government-run hospital. Is that in this neighborhood? If so, it should go in this section. davidwr/(talk)/(contribs)/(e-mail) 15:57, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
Need to find:
- Flick, David. "Closing time for Crossroads, center for gay activism." The Dallas Morning News. December 1, 2007.
- Is this the wanted article? "Closing Time For Crossroads, Center For Gay Activism." - Jennasl (talk) 20:48, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
This article requires a total rewrite. There are claims that are not supported by facts or reference, and old references such as "gayborhood" which is no longer true except for the bars. I will be happy to take it on. SecTreOLC (talk) 22:03, 4 May 2015 (UTC)
The comment(s) below were originally left at several discussions in past years, these subpages are now deprecated. The comments may be irrelevant or outdated; if so, please feel free to remove this section., and are posted here for posterity. Following
|This article is long.. it has a lot of good information in it but it really needs some images and some cleanup and a broader subject range. drumguy8800 C T 04:32, 26 October 2006 (UTC)|
Last edited at 04:32, 26 October 2006 (UTC). Substituted at 01:39, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Oak Lawn, Dallas. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20090728024756/http://www.caribbeannetnews.com:80/2004/12/17/close.htm to http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/2004/12/17/close.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/going-public/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.dallasobserver.com/1997-11-13/news/school-s-out/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.