|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Operation Clipper article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Germany||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
THe war was over in May '45. Why did they attack in November '45? Let me change it. Paul, in Saudi 14:18, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
The source for the detail comes from a US source. Not unreasonably, it focusses on the US effort and only mentions XXX Corps in asides. Anyone know of a British source that can add detail of the British side of the attack? Folks at 137 11:25, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
Removed stub tag to prompt a review. Folks at 137 08:05, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
- A nice article, all things considered: it covers the subject in a wealth of detail. A few remarks though:
- It needs footnotes, so that every fact can be attributed to a particular source
- It lacks illustrations: a photo or two would be good, and a map even better
- The Attack section is a bit long and should probably be broken down into subsections, if possible.
- Regards.Raoulduke47 12:26, 23 May 2007 (UTC)