|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Oklahoma may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Important Notes Before Editing This Article
Please review the following to get a better idea of what you should add to this article:
- Please follow the Wikipedia USCITY guideline for layout and content.
- Please examine these great articles for ideas: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania / Stephens City, Virginia / Kent, Ohio / Tulsa, Oklahoma / Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- Please ensure a person meets Wikipedia Notability requirements before adding to the "Notable People" section.
Please review the following before editing:
- Please document your source by citing a reference to prove your text is verifiable.
- Please add text that has a neutral point of view instead of sounding like an advertisement.
- Please read the "Editing, Creating, and Maintaining Articles" chapter from the book Wikipedia : The Missing Manual, ISBN 9780596515164.
History and Education Sections
This articles needs more text added to the history and education sections. I know there is more history about Perry than Ditch Witch...that keeps being put at the front of this article. Sbmeirow (talk) 03:18, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
Wrong president cited
John Willock Noble was in Benjamin Harrison's cabinet. The article says he worked for William Henry Harrison