|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Oklahoma may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Important Notes Before Editing This Article
Please review the following to get a better idea of what you should add to this article:
- Please follow the Wikipedia USCITY guideline for layout and content.
- Please examine these great articles for ideas: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania / Stephens City, Virginia / Kent, Ohio / Tulsa, Oklahoma / Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- Please ensure a person meets Wikipedia Notability requirements before adding to the "Notable People" section.
Please review the following before editing:
- Please document your source by citing a reference to prove your text is verifiable.
- Please add text that has a neutral point of view instead of sounding like an advertisement.
- Please read the "Editing, Creating, and Maintaining Articles" chapter from the book Wikipedia : The Missing Manual, ISBN 9780596515164.
History and Education Sections
This articles needs more text added to the history and education sections. I know there is more history about Perry than Ditch Witch...that keeps being put at the front of this article. Sbmeirow (talk) 03:18, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
Wrong president cited
John Willock Noble was in Benjamin Harrison's cabinet. The article says he worked for William Henry Harrison
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Perry, Oklahoma. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110719031305/http://www.gunslinger.com/dalton.html to http://www.gunslinger.com/dalton.html
- Added archive https://archive.is/20160602200744/http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2015/SUB-EST2015.html to https://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2015/SUB-EST2015.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.