Talk:Philadelphia Sketch Club
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Edit requested on June 16, 2016
|An edit request by an editor with a conflict of interest has now been answered.|
Hello Wikipedia! There are a few edits that I am requesting be made to the PSC article. Thanks in advance for looking into this.
1. Richard W. Fink II is no longer the executive director of the Philadelphia Sketch Club. I'm the new Executive Director and Gallery Manager. I also propose that our President, Richard Harrington, and our Treasurer, William Patterson, are included as well.
2. Our logo cannot be found on the page. Here is a link for it to be included: http://sketchclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/sketchClubLogo.jpg
3. Under External links, the List of current members link is broken. Here is the new link: http://sketchclub.org/sample-page/memberspace/
4. In the fourth paragraph of the introduction, I propose updating this sentence from: "In April 2008, the club held its 145th Annual Exhibition of Small Oil Paintings at the club's main gallery." to: "In April 2013, the club held it's 150th Annual Exhibition of Small Oil Paintings at the club's main gallery."
- I have made some of the requested changes. 1. Executive director Richard W. Fink II has been replaced by president Richard Harrington in the infobox, the latter being the top leader shown in the board of directors list on the Club's website (the current executive director is not listed there, and I have found no official source for that information). 3. The list of current members link has been replaced. Other changes have not been made. 2. The logo was not added, as it is presumably not public domain and no official permission to use it has been received. 4. No sourcing has been found for the proposed new information. BPK (talk) 13:52, 16 June 2016 (UTC)