Talk:Protests and uprisings in Tibet since 1950
|WikiProject China||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Tibet||(Rated B-class, High-importance)|
edits to pachen lama section on April 30, 2011 unwarranted
The original text presented synopsis of both sides of the debate. The edits left only the Chinese government's version and even removed the UN Human Rights Council efforts to substantiate the Chinese government's claim. I am going to replace the original information. I will try to reword it in the most neutral way possible in case Quigley felt the wording was leaning one way or the other. Omganeshaom (talk) 17:41, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Protests and uprisings in Tibet since 1950. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20100622013126/http://articles.latimes.com:80/2008/jun/23/world/fg-muslims23 to http://articles.latimes.com/2008/jun/23/world/fg-muslims23
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/03/28/tibet.china.ap/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.crisisstates.com/download/wp/wp68.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.