|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Stub-class)|
Problem names in this article
- Philip of Navarre - cannot be Philip III of Navarre who died in 1343. He had a son: Philip, Count of Longueville (1336–1363). Could it be the latter?
- John de Montfort - could be grandson of Peter de Montfort, John, 1st Lord Montfort?
Help from people ITK would be appreciated. Cutler July 1, 2005 22:56 (UTC)
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one article was rated and this bot brought all the other ratings up to at least that level. BetacommandBot 03:51, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Robert Knolles. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070505213706/http://www.1911encyclopedia.org/Knolles to http://www.1911encyclopedia.org/Knolles
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.