Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Rockwood Lodge has been listed as one of the Sports and recreation good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
Review: September 24, 2019. ( ).
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Rockwood Lodge/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- "training facility" is mentioned three times in the opening two sentences, bit repetitive.
- "pro football" a little colloquial in tone.
- "$75,000 in insurance money" not sure what "money" adds here.
- " long term financial" hyphenate long-term here.
- "by Brown County, Wisconsin and" comma after Wisconsin.
- Where is postal address referenced?
- Ref 11 (end of the web page). Do you think it needs an inline citation? « Gonzo fan2007 (talk) @ 19:52, 23 September 2019 (UTC)
- Infobox says opened 1947 but it was operational before the Packers started using it.
- "It was located ..." reiterate you're talking about the lodge here.
- "been infatuated with Rockwood Lodge" bit POV, odd ref placement too.
- The source says
No wonder Lambeau, a Green Bay native who visited Door County often as a youth and adult, was smitten with the facility.I figured
infatuatedwas NPOV enough based on the source, but am open to suggestions. The ref is located there for that specific reason, since it comes across as POV. The rest of the sentence is covered Ref 1, which is located a few sentences farther along. « Gonzo fan2007 (talk) @ 19:52, 23 September 2019 (UTC)
- The source says
- " their families and" again, I would send that ref to the end of the sentence.
- "would go on to be"->"were"
- Thanks The Rambling Man. I have addressed all the one's without specific replies. « Gonzo fan2007 (talk) @ 19:52, 23 September 2019 (UTC)