|SS Panaman has been listed as one of the Engineering and technology good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|A fact from this article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the "Did you know?" column on August 30, 2008.|
|Current status: Good article|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:SS Panaman/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS):
- In the second paragraph of the World War I section, you say "After sailing from France on 16 November, she arrived at Newport News eleven days later and underwent repairs." Do you know what the repairs were for?
- In the Interwar years section, do you know what the result of the trial for the mutineers was?
- a (prose): b (MoS):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
The article looks very nice, except for the two minor issues I detailed above, so I am putting the article on hold. If you don't have the information to answer these questions, that's fine, but if you do, it would be nice to add. Thanks again for your great work! Dana boomer (talk) 19:36, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
- Replies above. — Bellhalla (talk) 21:04, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on SS Panaman. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081008154823/http://www.shipbuildinghistory.com/history/shipyards/1major/inactive/bethsparrowspoint.htm to http://www.shipbuildinghistory.com/history/shipyards/1major/inactive/bethsparrowspoint.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.