Talk:Salamis Naval Base
|WikiProject Greece||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Needs cleanup, preferably by someone Greek/English bilingual with access to sources. It comes across as somewhat hagiographic. Gordonofcartoon 15:34, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
- Those images are suspicious as well. No copyright status, Float954 did not create them. El Greco (talk · contribs) 18:29, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
- You don't think he's that old, then? :) WP:ANI notified ... Gordonofcartoon 18:35, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
This is an article about a Greek Naval Base . Any current images of Base will be shiftly deleted because are forbidden from Greek Law . - unsigned comment by
- Wikipedia is hosted on American servers, so I doubt that Greek law automatically applies here. For instance, Google Maps will give a high-res zoom. Gordonofcartoon 16:23, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
Rewrite is almost complete. The new article is currently in User:Sv1xv/Sandbox. "Relations with local community" has been reduced to a very small paragraph and my view is that it could be eliminated. Two of the photographs, being post-1923, are not acceptable for Wikipedia due to copyright violation problems. I would like to see your comments before I replace the existing article with the new version. Sv1xv (talk) 04:29, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Salamis Naval Base. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080622181813/http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/ddmn/dioikiseis.html to http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/ddmn/dioikiseis.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080412025140/http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/shipyards_salaminas.asp to http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/shipyards_salaminas.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080629072631/http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/organisation2_en.asp to http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/organisation2_en.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080523221212/http://www.scramble.nl/gr.htm to http://www.scramble.nl/gr.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071009064849/http://www.utexas.edu/courses/introtogreece/lect12/img7salamis.html to http://www.utexas.edu/courses/introtogreece/lect12/img7salamis.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.