|WikiProject Spaceflight||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
The article says:
- "It met the initial requirements for a lunar orbit rendezvous and lunar landing mission."
- "but it would not have been able to carry the 15,000 kg (32,000 lb) Lunar Module as well"
- "it decided to use the larger Saturn V which would provide a reserve payload capacity."
If it met the initial conditions, then what happened - did the expected mass of the LM get larger? Then the second sentence says that it couldn't carry the actual LM. And the third sentence says that the Saturn V was used for reserve payload capacity. It sounds like the Saturn V was required instead. Bubba73 You talkin' to me? 07:05, 28 February 2015 (UTC)
The sidebar (which describes something very similar to the Saturn C-3 sidebar) is contradicted by the text "The first and second stages were essentially four-engine variants of the stages that would be used on the Saturn V" as well as the description in Saturn V#C-1 to C-4. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 17:51, 13 March 2015 (UTC)
- The sidebar links to S-IB for the first stage, but that is wrong. It is more like a four-engine version of the S-IC. Bubba73 You talkin' to me? 01:02, 14 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Saturn C-4. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120617183721/http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/saturnc4.htm to http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/saturnc4.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111011054546/http://astronautix.com/lvs/saturnc4.htm to http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/saturnc4.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.