|Solarquest is a former featured article candidate. Please view the links under Article milestones below to see why the nomination failed. For older candidates, please check the archive.|
|WikiProject Board and table games||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|The following Wikipedia contributors may be personally or professionally connected to the subject of the article. Relevant policies and guidelines may include conflict of interest, autobiography, and neutral point of view.
I searched long and hard, but was unable to find much info about Solarquest's game development history. Please add that if you can find it. Thanks, 220.127.116.11 12:16, 8 September 2005 (UTC)
The article lists:
* 34 moons; * 9 planets, of which 5 can be landed on; * 9 federation stations; * 6 research labs; and * 5 space docks. ... There are also 16 black dots, representing planets' gravity, and 17 blue dots, representing floating in space. Altogether, the board has a total of 91 spaces (compared to Monopoly's 38).
According to my math, 34 + 5 + 9 + 6 + 5 + 16 + 17 = 92, not 91. Is something off here? Captain Zyrain 23:13, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
Request to add SourceForge project
I'm working on a digital version of Solarquest, but I feel it would be a conflict of interest to add it to this article myself. If somebody else could make a determination and add this URL to the article, I'd be much obliged. http://sourceforge.net/projects/solarquest/ CPColin (talk) 19:40, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- I've added it hopefully that's ok. Thanks for your honesty. Smartse (talk) 19:41, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
Solarquest in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKfBWRgotHM&feature=related Tisane (talk) 04:36, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Solarquest. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110525040632/http://www.aboardgamesdatabase.com/aardmakehtml.mv?look4=1826.00000&src=DETAILS&title=Solarquest to http://www.aboardgamesdatabase.com/aardmakehtml.mv?look4=1826.00000&src=DETAILS&title=Solarquest
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.