Talk:The Biggest Douche in the Universe
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Was the ship seen crashing into the building to pick up John Edward a vulcan ship? It looked similar to the one in the scene of Star Trek: First Contact when the Vulcans make first contact with Earth 184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:40, 12 September 2010 (UTC)SumYunGai
I've heard the same "page turning" sound effect many, many times, long before Morrowind was made. I'm sure this is simply an example of the same generic sound effect being used in both the episode and in the game, so I'm removing the trivia entry.
I wonder if the same might be true of the Heroes of Might and Magic III sound effects mentioned in several episode articles, but I've never played any of those games so I can't be sure. Any thoughts? NighTrekr 16:44, 21 January 2007 (UTC)
- After Chef’s mother exorcises Kenny’s soul from Cartman’s body, she says, “This child is clean.” This is a reference to the movie Poltergeist.
- The music played at the very end of this episode, just before the Biggest Douche in the Universe Award Ceremony, is actually the sample played in the Heroes of Might and Magic III computer game. Many other audio samples from this game have been used in South Park episodes.
- When Chef announces that they will be going to New York, Cartman’s mother mentions that Hairspray is playing. This musical contains music and lyrics written by composer/lyricist Marc Shaiman, who helped Trey Parker with the music and lyrics for South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, as well as the Christmas songs episode.
- During the scene where the boys are at the taping of the John Edward show, a Visitor can be seen behind the woman between Chef and Cartman's mom. Another Visitor is a member of the Biggest Douche in the Universe committee.
- The line about “Well, what about Rob Schneider?” turns up what appears to be only websites that probably got their information from wikipedia. Sounds like something ripe for deletion unless someone can provide a reference. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 04:59, 30 September 2008 (UTC)