- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the proposal was moved. See my comments below. --BDD (talk) 15:10, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
Try Again (disambiguation) → Try Again – Try Again is now a disambiguation page and the two pages should be merged. Richhoncho (talk) 00:26, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
- Support rename overwrite the new page with the existing one that has all the content of the new page and more, making the new page superfluous, and its edit history unnecessary. -- 22.214.171.124 (talk) 03:04, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
- Support per nom. In ictu oculi (talk) 08:33, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
- Comment: The page Try Again was only recently moved to Try Again (Aaliyah song) per Talk:Try Again (Aaliyah song)#Requested move. It looks like the spartan discussion there agreed that the disambiguation page should also be moved. I don't understand why that was not done along with that move. In any case, after that page was moved, the nom mistakenly created a new disambiguation page at Try Again even though a perfectly good one already existed at Try Again (disambiguation). At the very least, there is nothing to merge here. However, looking at what links here (remember that -- one of the criteria for determining primary topic?) is pretty overwhelmingly skewed for the Aaliyah song. Certainly these links can be fixed, but it might perhaps be worth reconsidering whether there is a primary topic. older ≠ wiser 12:37, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
- Response. I don't see any dispute at Talk:Try Again (Aaliyah song)#Requested move, Nomination plus 3 supporting move and one opposition to the move. Those supporting the move all asked that this page be moved to the main page. Primary Topic for songs is ridiculous, pop fame is so transient. --Richhoncho (talk) 12:48, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, I mentioned that discussion and questioned why the dab page wasn't moved along with the song article. But in any case, there was no need for you to create a new disambiguation page. older ≠ wiser 14:12, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks to Richhoncho for bringing this to my attention. The last RM was essentially a multi-move request, though not marked as such, and I should have made this move previously along with that one. --BDD (talk) 15:10, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.