|WikiProject Travel and Tourism||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Netherlands||(Rated Start-class)|
1) Nothing in this article is cited.
2) A great deal of it reads like a personal essay.
3) The focus on Netherlands is inappropriate. This is the English Wiki, and if there is any emphasis, it might be on an English-speaking country.
4) The article is about a concept called "water tourism", which appears to have some growing meaning, but is certainly not "for the express purpose of seeing things meant for water tourism". (Which is also a circular definition.) Also the term is not synonymous with "boating holiday"!
5) This statement is flat-out historically incorrect: "Water travel used to be the only form of transportation in the Netherlands."
6) Statements like "compete more and more" are "peacock terms" which are contrary to Wiki style guidelines WP:PEACOCK.