|WikiProject Film||(Rated Start-class)|
The page in the Prop Building Guidebook that this article points to has nothing to do with Weapons masters. And the information that is being cited doesn't seem to be found anywhere in the Prop Building Guidebook. Eqqman (talk) 15:02, 31 January 2014 (UTC)
- Read the paragraph toward the bottom of the page, it uses the term "armorer" to cite some of what is in the article. --Mike - Μολὼν λαβέ 17:35, 31 January 2014 (UTC)
- Ah, I see it. That's on page 7 of the print book. Should the citation be changed to reflect the fact that the information is found on page 21 of the e-book? Because the citation currently makes it look like it is referencing the print edition. - Eqqman (talk) 14:25, 16 February 2014 (UTC)
Well-known weapons masters
Some well-known weapons masters currently working in Hollywood include:
- Michael Papac: Founder of Cinema Weaponry; film credits include the Lethal Weapon and Die Hard series, Three Kings, We Were Soldiers, and xXx.
- Syd Stembridge: Current owner of Stembridge Gun Rentals, one of the oldest Hollywood rental armories in existence; film credits include the Rambo series and Waterworld.
- Mike Gibbons: Founder of Gibbons, Ltd.; film credits include Robocop 3, Windtalkers, and Collateral.
- Rick Washburn: Founder of Weapons Specialists, Inc.; film credits include The Godfather Part 3, Cop Land, Godzilla, and Bad Company.
- Harry Lu: Former Stembridge armorer (now freelance) and veteran of many famous action movies and crime thrillers; film credits include Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Batman, True Lies, Heat, The Patriot, Pearl Harbor, War of the World, Public Enemies (2009 film) and Training Day.
- Charlie Taylor: Founder of Movie Armaments Group; film credits include Romeo + Juliet, The Boondock Saints, Assault on Precinct 13, and the Resident Evil series.
- Thell Reed: Former World Champion Live Ammo Quick Draw Artist, now a popular freelance gun coach and weapons armorer in Hollywood; film credits include Tombstone, L.A. Confidential, Blade, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
- John 'Frenchie' Berger (retired): Founder of Shooting With The Stars; film credits The Big Hit, The Corruptor, Exit Wounds, Four Brothers, and 16 Blocks.