Talk:Wexner Center for the Arts
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Piles of Glass sculpture
Does anyone know if those piles-of-glass sculptures are actually still there?
- They sure are.
- There is a security guard that watches over the piles of glass. If you lean over the rail too far, the guard might warn you over the intercom. I asked him if all he guarded was the glass; he said he did "other things too."
- I heard someone once covered the glass in red pigment when it rained; they had to spend a bunch of money to clean it off.
- I miss the Wexner Center. Postdlf 03:53, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- Pics or GTFO. — LlywelynII 05:39, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
From the comments
of this article,
- ...I walked through Peter E's still under construction Wexner Center with Tadao Ando who at the end of the tour said in English, which he usually never spoke but preferred a translator, "So this is what happens when you build this type of architecture"
which is about all you can say for such an antihuman mess. That said, while the linked article could be used to verify Eisenman's utter disinterest in the humans who will be forced to use the spaces be designs, we still do need reliable sourcing for specific difficulties of using this particular space. — LlywelynII 05:39, 10 January 2017 (UTC)