|Geoff Perlman was nominated for deletion. The debate was closed on 16 July 2014 with a consensus to merge. Its contents were merged into Xojo. The original page is now a redirect to here. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected article, please see its history; for its talk page, see here.|
|WikiProject Software / Computing|
|The following Wikipedia contributors may be personally or professionally connected to the subject of the article. Relevant policies and guidelines may include Conflict of interest, Autobiography, and Neutral point of view.|
Please refrain from posting personal statements of belief about why things were done to make them simply state facts when they happened.
The references cited are
- non-athoritative. if the author is going to cite blog posts they might as well cite REAL Software's marketing as well.
- the name change being instigated because less experienced developers were creating less than perfect software is supposition on the authors part. Theres no factual basis to make this claim.
- the product offerings changed significantly when the name changed to REAL Studio. A new name for the product was assigned.
The author has repeatedly inserted personal opinions to the wiki entry as though they are fact. I've removed them. They've been reinserted. I've tried to make the article factual by even altering the marketing speak in certain sections. The least the other authors can do is keep it factual. Said author should read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Neutral_point_of_view 184.108.40.206 (talk) 02:57, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
The history section is a bit disjointed. CrossBasic and FYI Software is brought up, then we jump to RealBasic version 2 (when was version 1?), and CrossBasic is never mentioned again. Why is CrossBasic relevant? We start in 1997, go back to 1996, then jump to 2005 and a different company, different product. Nerfer (talk) 21:30, 23 April 2015 (UTC)
If CrossBasic is part of the history then it is absolutely relevant. I don't understand why you would even make a statement like that. It would be nice to have a more smooth hi-story. But if someone can only post what they know, or that's all they feel like posting, again, what is the REAL problem? (until someone wants to make it better) WillBo (talk) 06:29, 18 June 2016 (UTC)
- It's a coverup - google perversiontracker
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Xojo. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20131029210059/http://www.applelinks.com/articles/3900/03/20000313043709.shtml to http://www.applelinks.com/articles/3900/03/20000313043709.shtml
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20140714185604/http://www.xojonews.com/ to http://www.xojonews.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
Archived sources still need to be checked