- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.
No consensus to move. Vegaswikian (talk) 02:27, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
Yuck (band) → Yuck – Yuck currently redirects to disgust - it seems an unlikely search to me, and I suspect people are more likely to be looking for the band. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 14:18, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose; if anything, I'd think they'd be looking for Mr. Yuk, but disgust would not be a surprise to most people. Powers T 20:08, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose. In my opinion, the principle of least surprise would have yuck redirect to disgust. I've never heard of the band or Mr. Yuk, but "yuck" seems to be a universal term for disgust. Jenks24 (talk) 00:20, 9 July 2011 (UTC)
- Strong oppose It's either disgust or laughter. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 04:51, 9 July 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose The disambiguation page for this term is appropriate. The band seem to me to barely scrape by Wikipedia's notability threshold. -- Mattinbgn (talk) 21:00, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.