Talk:Zimbabwe and the Commonwealth of Nations
Image copyright problem with File:Lancaster-House-Agreement.png
The image File:Lancaster-House-Agreement.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
The following images also have this problem:
I will finally, I think, complete this sooner rather than later. Things to do:
- Finish the Central African Federation section.
- Write a sub-section on CHOGM 1991 under 'Zimbabwe under Mugabe'.
- Link to it.
- Write articles (even stubs) for red links.
- Find alternative sources for some statements (they support them, but it's a bit repetitive and maybe even derivative).
- Section on Zimbabwe/Rhodesia in the Commonwealth Games (it's a minor part of what the Commonwealth does, but it's visible and easily referenced).
Then, it will be Featured Article quality. Hopefully. Bastin 12:55, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Zimbabwe and the Commonwealth of Nations. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20150610223750/http://www.parlzim.gov.zw/attachments/article/117/19_November_2003_30-16.pdf to http://www.parlzim.gov.zw/attachments/article/117/19_November_2003_30-16.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.