This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tamra Keenan Is an Irish Singer/Songwriter. She has collaborated with many of the world's leading EDM Producers. Keenan also writes music for Television and Film and writes lyrics for and collaborates with many other recording artists in most genres of popular music.
Keenan moved to London at the age of 17 to pursue a career in music. After a few failed attempts at getting her demo's heard with major labels, she started passing them out to DJ's on the London Club scene. One of these demo tapes brought her to the attention of London-based Trance producer Blu Peter, with whom she recorded her first single 'Biological Response'
She then met Producer Kevin Beber and they became the breakout Breakbeat act Beber & Tamra. On the strength of their first white-label single 'Traveling on', they signed with Mob records. 'Traveling On' became single of the week in NME and on Radio 1. Their debut album received critical acclaim in major music mags, including the cover of DJ Mag. After several 'Album of the Month' honors, Beber and Tamra went on to tour Europe including a killer debut set at Glastonbury festival. While together, Beber and Tamra recorded a single with Trance Supremo BT. The Duo's follow-up album was delayed, so Tamra joined up with Glen Nicholls of the Future Funk Squad with whom she wrote and sang 'Kissing Air' and 'Demystified'
After touring with Future Funk Squad across Europe and Asia, Keenan set her sights on recording her debut album which would be a return to her musical roots of folk, rock and blues, and a far cry from the Breakbeat/Synth acts she had worked with early on in her career.
With her new band assembled, she set about writing, recording and performing on the road, garnering the attention of legendary music mogul Derek Green of A&M and China Records. Despite teaming Keenan with guitar virtuoso Phil Manzenera of Roxy Music, Green struggled to get the album signed. Certainly ahead of its time, Keenan's blend of soulful rock and heartfelt lyrics didn't fit into the pop music landscape of the moment.
While continuing to pursue her solo project, Keenan was contacted by House Music Legend David Morales, who had been spinning 'Traveling On' to sold out crowds in his DJ sets across the globe. Entranced with Tamra's lyrics and vocals, Morales flew her to New York City where she collaborated on his second artist album, '2 Worlds Collide', writing and singing the title track as well as 'You Came' and 'Here I Am'. Up-and-coming DJ/Producer Kaskade's remix of the Morales/Keenan collaboration 'Here I Am' reached Number One on the Dance Billboard Charts and was featured in the CBS Television series 'The Beautiful Life' and the Hollywood Blockbuster 'The Devil Wears Prada'.
This relationship proved to be beneficial to both Keenan and Kaskade as she went on to write and sing 'Your Love is Black' and international club smash 'Angel on My Shoulder' for his album 'Strobelite Seduction'.
In 2013 Tamra Teamed up with well renowned Producer 'Andy Gray' for TV and film placements with their songs feat on Channel 4 and the BBC.
With a truly global reach, Tamra's anthem 'Beautiful People' became the soundtrack to the Summerland Festival in Cartagena, Columbia in 2014.
Her collaborations with Kaskade have continued as well. His album 'Automatic' features two songs written and performed by Keenan as follow-ups to the massive success of 'Angel on My Shoulder', 'Tear Down These Walls' and 'Where Are You Now'.
After a move to Los Angeles in December 2013, Keenan has carved out a niche in the realm of Film and Television also, penning the Theme Song for Nickelodeon's hit show 'Make it Pop' with fifteen additional tracks over the first two seasons. She has worked with artists as diverse as teenage sensation Greyson Chance, to R&B supremo Bo Saris and Rock/Metal band Otep
She consistently writes with and for other Artists and producers from around the world and across all genres of popular music.
- 2002: "Suite Beat Boy" - with Kevin Beber 
- 2015: "Tear Down These Walls" - Kaskade Feat Tamra Keenan (Warner Music)
- 2015: "Where Are You Now?" - Kaskade Feat. Tamra Keenan (Warner Music)
- 2016: "Soldier" Blasterjaxx & Breathe Carolina
- 2013: "Beautiful People" Moska & MYNC
- 2013: "7 days" David Morales
- 2012: "I'm Not Going Back" Krystina Myles
- 2012: "All You & i" Steve Smooth & Tony Arzadon
- 2012: "Unsaid" - Bad Boy Bill
- 2012: "I Don't Belong Here" - David Morales & Kaskade
- 2012: "Maybe It's Over" - Paul Oakenfold
- 2012: "Sleep" Paul Oakenfold
- 2012: "Warrior" - EDX
- 2012: "2 Hearts, 1 Mind" - EDX
- 2011: "Knowing You" - Sergio Galoyan
- 2011: "You Take Me Here" - Steve Smooth
- 2010: "Out of the Rain" - EDX
- 2009: "Days" - Nick Terranova
- 2009: "Why" - Nick Terranova
- 2009: "Moments" - Nick Terranova & Austin Leeds
- 2009: "Calling" - Nick Terranova
- 2009: "Body Soul" - Nick Terranova
- 2009: "Underground" - Nick Terranova
- 2009: "Heartbleed" - Nick Terranova
- 2008: "Your Love Is Black" - Kaskade
- 2008: "Angel On My Shoulder" - Kaskade
- 2005: "Towards the Sun" - Future Funk Squad
- 2005: "De-Mystified" - Future Funk Squad
- 2005: "Kissing Air" - Future Funk Squad
- 2004: "2 Worlds Collide" - David Morales
- 2004: "U Came" - David Morales
- 2004: "Here I Am" - David Morales
- 2003: "Love in the Time of Thieves" - BT & Kevin Beber
- 2002 "YOU Wonder" Beber & Tamra
- 2001 "Traveling On" Beber & Tamra
Songs For Other Artists
- 2012: Kristyna Myles - I'm Not going back - Decca
- 2013: Kristyna Myles- Just 3 little words - Decca
- 2013: Bo Saris- Does he love you better - Universal
- 2014: Greyson Chance - Temptation
- 2015: Matt Simons- The Higher Ground
- 2015: The 3 J's- Changing man - Universal
- 2012: "Pontius Pilate" - Tamra Keenan (Blackhole)
Songs for TV and Film
- 2006: 'Here I Am' - The Devil Wears Prada (film)
- 2008; 'Here I Am' - CBS Beautiful Life
- 2015: Make It Pop- Make It Pop - Nickelodeon
- "Now I am Here" - Make It Pop- Nickelodeon
- "Get it Right" - Make It Pop- Nickelodeon
- "Spotlightz"- Make It Pop- Nickelodeon
- "My Girls"- Make It Pop- Nickelodeon
- "Girls" - Make It Pop- Nickelodeon
- "The Rules" - Make It Pop- Nickelodeon
- List of number-one dance hits (United States)
- List of artists who reached number one on the US Dance chart