|Born||Cayetana Elizabeth Hutcheson|
23 August 1974
Croydon, Surrey, United Kingdom
|Notable works||Tana Ramsay's Family Kitchen (2006)|
Tana Ramsay's Real Family Food (2007)
Tana Ramsay's Kitchen Secrets (2010)
Gordon Ramsay (m. 1996)
|Children||4, including Matilda Ramsay|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2019)
In 2010, Ramsay appeared on the ITV show Dancing on Ice, partnered by professional skater Stuart Widdall, being eliminated in the fourth week. She has been a presenter of UKTV's food show Market Kitchen.[better source needed] In 2014, she appeared in the American version of cooking show MasterChef, co-hosted by her husband, Gordon Ramsay. Since 2015, Ramsay has starred in her daughter's show Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch on CBBC.
A Montessori-trained former schoolteacher, Ramsay married celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay in London on 21 December 1996. They have four children: daughters Megan and Matilda, and fraternal twins Jack and Holly.
The couple announced on 1 January 2019, that they are expecting their fifth child.
- "2009 White House Correspondents' Association Dinner". Getty Images. 9 May 2009.
Chef Gordon Ramsay and Cayetana Elizabeth Hutcheson arrive at...
- Ramsay, Gordon (23 August 2018). "Happy birthday to this gorgeous lady". Gordon Ramsay verified Instagram account. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- Day, Elizabeth (29 November 2008). "Britain's other domestic goddess". The Guardian. UK. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
Born: 1974 in Croydon, Surrey, the daughter of a successful businessman (Chris Hutcheson...
- "Dancing on Ice girls to skate first". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on January 1, 2011. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Tana Ramsays Family Kitchen: First Edition". Gordonramsaystore.com. 2008-01-21. Archived from the original on 2010-09-17. Retrieved 2011-09-22.
- "Tana Ramsay interview". The Herald. Glasgow. 13 December 2008. Archived from the original on 4 August 2016. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- Adams, Char (1 January 2019). "Gordon Ramsay and His Wife Tana Are Expecting Their Fifth Child". People. Retrieved 1 January 2019.
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|