|Born||Cayetana Elizabeth Hutchenson|
23 August 1974
Croydon, London, England
|Occupation||Cookbook author, television presenter|
|Notable works||Tana Ramsay's Family Kitchen (2006)|
Tana Ramsay's Real Family Food (2007)
Tana Ramsay's Kitchen Secrets (2010)
Gordon Ramsay (m. 1996)
Cayetana Elizabeth Ramsay (née Hutchenson, born 23 August 1974) is an English author of books on cookery and a TV broadcaster. She is the wife of celebrity chef and television personality Gordon Ramsay.
Tana was born in Croydon, Surrey, UK, and raised on a farm in Kent. Her father, Chris Hutcheson, is a businessman. Tana worked for her father before pursuing a career in education. She trained as a Montessori teacher.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2019)
In 2010, Ramsay appeared on the ITV show Dancing on Ice, partnered by professional skater Stuart Widdall, being eliminated in the fourth week. She has been a presenter of UKTV's food show Market Kitchen. In 2014, she appeared in the American version of cooking show MasterChef, co-hosted by her husband, Gordon Ramsay. Since 2015, Ramsay has starred in her daughter's show Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch on CBBC.
A Montessori-trained former schoolteacher, Ramsay married Gordon Ramsay in London on 21 December 1996. They have five children: Megan, Holly, Jack, Matilda, and Oscar. The fifth child was born after Ramsay had a miscarriage in 2016. In an interview, Gordon Ramsay detailed how he and his wife struggled to conceive due to her polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- "2009 White House Correspondents' Association Dinner". Getty Images. 9 May 2009.
Chef Gordon Ramsay and Cayetana Elizabeth Hutcheson arrive at...
- Gordon Ramsay [@gordonramsay] (23 August 2018). "Happy birthday to this gorgeous lady" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Day, Elizabeth (30 November 2008). "Britain's other domestic goddess". The Guardian. Retrieved 3 April 2010.
Born: 1974 in Croydon, Surrey...
- Fillingham, Hanna (2019-01-16). "Gordon Ramsay's wife: Who is Tana? When is her baby due, when was she on Dancing on Ice?". HELLO!. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- "Dancing on Ice girls to skate first". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on January 1, 2011. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Tana Ramsays Family Kitchen: First Edition". Gordonramsaystore.com. 2008-01-21. Archived from the original on 2010-09-17. Retrieved 2011-09-22.
- "Tana Ramsay interview". The Herald. Glasgow. 13 December 2008. Archived from the original on 4 August 2016. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- Boyle, Danny (13 June 2016). "Gordon Ramsay reveals wife Tana has suffered miscarriage at five months while pregnant with their fifth child". The Telegraph. Retrieved 14 June 2016.
- Weinberg, Sarah (2018-01-26). "Gordon Ramsay's Love Story Is So Much Juicier Than You Ever Knew". Delish. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|