|Born||Cayetana Elizabeth Hutcheson
August 23, 1974
Croydon, Surrey, England
|Notable works||Tana Ramsay's Family Kitchen (2006)
Tana Ramsay's Real Family Food (2007)
Tana Ramsay's Kitchen Secrets (2010)
|Spouse||Gordon Ramsay (m. 1996)|
A Montessori-trained former schoolteacher, Ramsay married celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay in London on 21 December 1996. They have four children: daughters Megan and Matilda, and fraternal twins Jack and Holly. In 2010, Ramsay appeared on the ITV show Dancing on Ice, partnered by professional skater Stuart Widdall, being eliminated in the fourth week. She was named "Celebrity Mum of the Year" in 2010, and has also been a presenter of UKTV's food show Market Kitchen. In 2014, she appeared in the American version of cooking show MasterChef, co-hosted by her husband, Gordon Ramsay.
- "Tana Ramsay". imdb.com, accessed November 15, 2011.
- "Dancing on Ice girls to skate first". Web.archive.org. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Tana Ramsay crowned Celebrity Mum of the Year". Celebrifi.com, accessed November 15, 2011.
- Sinclair, Joe. "Tana Ramsay's celebrity mum of the year crown - Scotsman.com News". News.scotsman.com. Retrieved 2011-09-22.
- "Tana Ramsays Family Kitchen: First Edition". Gordonramsaystore.com. 2008-01-21. Retrieved 2011-09-22.