From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taybeh is a Palestinian town in the Ramallah area, central West Bank.
Taybeh (Arabic: طيّبة Ṭayyibaḧ, Hebrew: טייבה; also spelled Taibeh or Tayiba) may also refer to:
Israel and Palestinian territories
- Taibe, Galilee, a village in the Jezreel Valley, Israel
- Tayibe, a city in central Israel
- At-Tayba, a Palestinian village in the northern West Bank
- Taybeh Brewery, in the town in the Ramallah area, central West Bank
- At-Tayba, Petra, also written Taybeh, a village in the protected region of Petra, south of Wadi Musa on the road to Aqaba
- Tayibe (Lebanon), a village in Lebanon
- Al-Taybah, a village in the Syrian Desert
- Al-Taybeh, a village near Daraa, southern Syria
- Al-Taybah, Deir ez-Zor Governorate, a village in Mayadin District, eastern Syria
- Al-Taybah al-Gharbiyah, a village near Homs, central Syria
- Taybat al-Imam, a town near Hama, northern Syria
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.