- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Hawkeye7 (talk) 01:29, 17 May 2014 (UTC)
Ann Hunt and Elizabeth Hamel
- Reviewed: St Joseph's Church, Preston
- Comment: I created the article on May 5, but I expanded the text 5 x starting May 10, so I'm using the latter date for the DYK.
Created/expanded by I am One of Many (talk). Self nominated at 06:52, 11 May 2014 (UTC).
- This interesting article is a fivefold expansion and is long enough and new enough. The hook fact needs an inline citation at the end of the sentence (it is currently at the end of the paragraph). I suggest a more accurate hook would be:
- Your suggested ALT1 is fine with me, so I struck the original.I am One of Many (talk) 14:42, 15 May 2014 (UTC)
- Hook fact is now cited inline so ready to go with ALT1. Cwmhiraeth (talk) 10:49, 16 May 2014 (UTC)