- The following is an archived discussion of Capella Cracoviensis's DYK nomination. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page; such as this archived nomination"s (talk) page, the nominated article's (talk) page, or the Did you know (talk) page. Unless there is consensus to re-open the archived discussion here. No further edits should be made to this page. See the talk page guidelines for (more) information.
The result was: promoted by BlueMoonset (talk) 16:59, 15 February 2013 (UTC).
- ... that the Capella Cracoviensis (concert hall pictured) experienced music revival when it switched to old instruments in a 2011 controversy?
Created by Poeticbent (talk). Self nom at 17:37, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- New enough, long enough. Hook is properly sourced with an inline citation. As no plagiarism or copyvio concerns, it is good to go. --LlamaAl (talk) 17:45, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- the hook is very difficult to parse — Crisco 1492 (talk) 12:35, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, Crisco. I'm sure, we can work out something. Please take a look at the ALTs (below). I added a bit more info and a couple of new citations. Poeticbent talk 18:34, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- ALT1 ... senior musicians dismissed from Capella Cracoviensis (concert hall pictured) refused to switch to old instruments?
- ALT2 ... that Capella Cracoviensis (concert hall pictured) received a record amount of financial sponsorship in local music scene for a free festival?
- ALT3 ... that Capella Cracoviensis (concert hall pictured) received enthusiastic reviews from the critics by switching to old instruments?
- ALT3 is good, tick based on previous review. — Crisco 1492 (talk) 04:04, 15 February 2013 (UTC)