- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Fuebaey (talk) 15:50, 4 January 2015 (UTC)
- Comment: Only three DYKs, no QPQ required.
5x expanded by Vanamonde93 (talk). Self nominated at 11:14, 12 December 2014 (UTC).
- The article is well referenced, appears copyvio-free, is neutral, and no QPQ is required. However, the article is currently not long enough to meet the 5x expansion requirements. It has gone from 1,506 chars to 6,868 chars, a 4.55x expansion, not 5x. A minimum of 7,530 characters would be required. Thine Antique Pen (talk) 13:31, 13 December 2014 (UTC)
- Thine Antique Pen, thanks for the review. When I nominated this, I did do a character count; however, I was under the impression that copyvios did not count towards the initial character count. My first edit was to remove a small paragraph copied directly from the source text, and if my arithmetic is correct, that brings the expansion to 5x.
- However, as I am still within the 7 day limit, I will try and expand it a little more. If I am a little reluctant, it is not because I am trying to be minimalist, but rather because I am waiting to get full text access to a source that I initially thought I had access to. Regards, Vanamonde93 (talk) 07:51, 14 December 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, didn't notice that. 5x expansion done after copyvio was removed. Neutral, well sourced, no QPQ needed. Passes copyvio checks. Hook is cited to an offline source, AGF. Thine Antique Pen (talk) 12:21, 14 December 2014 (UTC)