- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by PFHLai (talk) 06:42, 20 February 2014 (UTC)
5x expanded by Mentoz86 (talk). Self nominated at 13:29, 17 February 2014 (UTC).
- The following has been checked in this review by Matty.007
- QPQ taken care of
- Article 5* expanded by Mentoz86 on 17 February 2014, from 224 to 1939 characters of readable prose
- Every paragraph is sourced
- I didn't use dup det as foreign language refs
- Article is neutral (I think using "talented" is OK)
- Hook is interesting and well sourced, and I added the needed reference directly after it
- All that needed doing was a reference directly after the hook, which I did-I understood enough of the source to understand that it backed it up. AGF on foreign refs. Thanks, Matty.007 14:52, 19 February 2014 (UTC)