- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Orlady (talk) 06:50, 27 November 2011 (UTC)
Created/expanded by Spitzl (talk), Ipigott (talk). Nominated by Elekhh (talk) at 13:03, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- Date, length, image all OK. I have slightly amended the hook, and added a duplicate English language reference to the foreign citation, making it more suitable for the English language WP. --Peter I. Vardy (talk) 19:19, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry for this, the article has been renamed to the German "21er Haus" more widely in use, so the hook will change to:
- ... that the 21er Haus (pictured), located in Vienna, was originally constructed as the Austrian pavilion for Expo 58 in Brussels?
- Sorry for any inconvenience. --Elekhh (talk) 20:00, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
- Minor comment: shouldn't we add a comma before "located" per Comma#Parenthetical_phrases? I have modified the hook accordingly. --Edcolins (talk) 14:19, 20 November 2011 (UTC)