- The following is an archived discussion of Lindsay Gottlieb's DYK nomination. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page; such as this archived nomination"s (talk) page, the nominated article's (talk) page, or the Did you know (talk) page. Unless there is consensus to re-open the archived discussion here. No further edits should be made to this page. See the talk page guidelines for (more) information.
The result was: rejected by — Crisco 1492 (talk) 04:32, 9 March 2013 (UTC).
- ... that Lindsay Gottlieb is one of the youngest Division I Women's Basketball coaches to reach 100 wins, in only her 5th season as a head coach?
Created by SGC72 (talk), CalBear81 (talk). Nominated by Rocksanddirt (talk) at 20:39, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
- The article has not been expanded 5x, and would be difficult to achieve given its large current size. Also, the article currently does not support the hook of Gottlieb being "one of the youngest"—Bagumba (talk) 20:36, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
- I'd give this one a second chance, as it is fairly extensive and it wasn't nominated all that late. — Crisco 1492 (talk) 07:35, 24 February 2013 (UTC)
- I had assumed the nomination was for 5x, but I see it is really a nomination that is 8 days late for a new article. The hook still needs to be cleaned up. Will leave it to someone else that feels WP:IAR is justified for ignoring lateness.—Bagumba (talk) 07:54, 24 February 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, that needs fixing. — Crisco 1492 (talk) 10:52, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
- Nominator has not edited on Wikipedia since February 14, which means no response to Bagumba's note from February 21. Since this was a second chance, and since the two creators have also not edited on Wikipedia for as long or longer, I'd say another two weeks grace has been plenty, and it's time to close the nomination. BlueMoonset (talk) 02:52, 9 March 2013 (UTC)