- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Hawkeye7 (talk) 23:10, 17 August 2012 (UTC)
Marina Bay, Gibraltar
Created/expanded by ACP2011 (talk). Nominated by Victuallers (talk) at 23:37, 12 August 2012 (UTC)
- Really cute hook!! This is good to go.
- QPQ not necessary, as this is not a self-nom
- Article created by ACP2011 on August 10, 2012 and has 2619 characters of readable prose
- Hook is short enough, interesting enough, and sourced at the end of the sentence
- Duplication Detector run, no copyvio found
- NPOV interesting and informative article on a site in Gibraltar
- Images in the article are from Flickr, and were reviewed for license on Commons by Dereckson and by Ecemaml
- Map used in article was a Featured Picture
- All paragraphs are sourced.
- Maile66 (talk) 01:19, 16 August 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for your review. Anne (talk) 16:00, 16 August 2012 (UTC)