- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by ⇒TAP 07:45, 28 June 2012 (UTC)
- ... that Catholic priest Matija Škerbec (pictured) was once imprisoned in Slovenia for his political activities and later became a central figure in Slovenian emigration to the United States?
- Reviewed: Bob Glenn
- Comment: Article is in English, and references are in the language of Slovenia; however, this appears to be a person of note in that country's history.
Created/expanded by Doremo (talk). Nominated by Maile66 (talk) at 14:54, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- The article is new enough, long enough and within policy -
I would still like it to have a reference for claim that [Škerbec] edited the Kranj Bell.
- Hook is of appropriate length and interesting. It is supported by three offline citations and an online one. AGF on the offline ones, anyway the online source supports the claim.
- QPQ is met, image licensing seems fine.
- Could you please provide the missing reference - otherwise this seems good to go. --Tomobe03 (talk) 19:34, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- I have put the appropriate notice on the editor's talk page. Maile66 (talk) 20:17, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you, I have added the missing reference. Doremo (talk) 03:08, 23 June 2012 (UTC)