- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by BlueMoonset (talk) 22:42, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
Created by Poeticbent (talk). Self nominated at 18:01, 11 June 2013 (UTC).
- Article is a few days older than five (my understanding is that this is not a disqualifier), is well-sourced with inline citation, and character count is just under 5000. Hook is well-sourced with inline citation. Image is eligible, although a bit difficult to discern at 100x100px. Good to go, in my opinion. Samuel Peoples (talk) 15:37, 17 June 2013 (UTC)
- I've changed the hook slightly to say "May of 2013" instead of "last May" since it was rather ambiguous. Samuel Peoples (talk) 15:43, 17 June 2013 (UTC)
- ... and I also added wikilink to the Holocaust page on the word 'Holocaust'. Everything looks good now :) Samuel Peoples (talk) 15:46, 17 June 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the review, Samuel Peoples. Much appreciated. Please note that the article was created on June 8 and nominated on June 11... within the DYK eligibility limits. All best, Poeticbent talk 17:09, 17 June 2013 (UTC)