Ten Mile Creek Bridge (Oregon)
Ten Mile Creek Bridge No. 01181
|Nearest city||US 101 – Yachats|
|Architect||Conde B. McCullough, Union Bridge Co.|
|Architectural style||Classical Revival, Art Deco|
|MPS||C. B. McCullough Major Oregon Coast Highway Bridges MPS|
|NRHP Reference #||05000818|
|Added to NRHP||August 5, 2005|
The bridge carries U.S. Route 101 over Tenmile Creek. McCullough designed the structure in 1931. Built of reinforced concrete through a tied arch, the total length of the bridge is 180 feet (55 m) with a main span of 120 feet (37 m). Ornate precast concrete railings run along the sides.
- Bridges portal
- Oregon portal
- List of bridges on U.S. Route 101 in Oregon
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Oregon
- National Park Service (2008-04-15). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Smith, Dwight A.; Norman, James B.; Dykman, Pieter T. (1989). Historic Highway Bridges of Oregon (2nd ed.). Oregon Historical Society Press. p. 284. ISBN 0-87595-205-4.
- Ten Mile Creek Bridge, Spanning Ten Mile Creek on Oregon Coast Highway, Yachats vicinity, Lane, OR at the Historic American Engineering Record (HAER)
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a bridge in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|