Terence Seu Seu
20 November 1987 |
Auckland, New Zealand
|Height||179 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||90 kg (14 st 2 lb)|
|2010–11||Manly Sea Eagles||9||0||0||0||0|
|As of 20 June 2011|
Terence Seu Seu (born 20 November 1987 in Auckland, New Zealand) is a Samoan international rugby league player who currently plays in the Newcastle Rugby League competition. He has previously played in the National Rugby League for the Newcastle Knights, the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks and the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles. His position of choice is at hooker.
Between 2008 and 2009 he played for the Cronulla Sharks.
He joined the Manly Sea Eagles in 2010.
- Terrance Seu Seu rugbyleagueproject.org
- NRL Stats
- Herald Sun
- "Terrence Seu Seu". Rugby League Tables. Retrieved 2007-12-16.
- Seu Seu in Canberra's sights Sydney Morning Herald, 30 June 2012
- "Samoa, Tonga and Fiji name squads". BBC. 2008-10-08. Retrieved 2008-10-09.
- "Samoa name World Cup Squad". League Unlimited. 2008-08-05. Retrieved 2008-08-06.
- Poching names strong Samoan squad therhinos.co.uk, 6 October 2009