Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hero or hero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Hero may refer to:
- The Hero (1917 film), an American silent comedy starring Oliver Hardy
- The Hero (1923 film), an American World War I drama directed by Louis J. Gasnier
- The Hero, English language title of Nayak, a 1966 Bengali drama by Satyajit Ray
- The Hero, US title of Bloomfield, a 1971 British-Israeli drama
- The Hero: Love Story of a Spy, a 2003 Bollywood action-adventure
- The Hero (2004 film), an Angolan war drama
- The Hero (2017 film), an American drama starring Sam Elliott
- The Hero (novel), a science fiction novel by John Ringo and Michael Z. Williamson
- "The Hero" (poem), a poem written by Rabindranath Tagore
- The Hero: A Study in Tradition, Myth and Drama, a book by FitzRoy Somerset, 4th Baron Raglan
- "The Hero", a short story by George R. R. Martin and collected in Dreamsongs: A RRetrospective.
- The Hero (opera), a 1976 opera by Gian Carlo Menotti
- "The Hero", a track on the Amon Amarth album Twilight of the Thunder God
- "The Hero", a song on the 1980 Queen album Flash Gordon
- "The Hero", a track on "The Hero"/"Serious Coin" EP by Nostalgia
- The Hero (1966 TV series), a 1966 American television series
- The Hero (2013 TV series), a 2013 American reality television series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Hero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.