The Land (newspaper)
|Founder(s)||United Farmers and Woolgrowers' Association of New South Wales|
|Publisher||Fairfax Media (Rural Press)|
|Headquarters||North Richmond, N.S.W.|
The Land is an English language newspaper published in Sydney and later in North Richmond, New South Wales by Rural Press, a part of the Fairfax Media group. The newspaper commenced publication in 1911.
The Land first appeared in 1911 as a two penny broadsheet. It was originally published by the United Farmers and Woolgrowers' Association of New South Wales and later Rural Press, which merged with Fairfax Media.
- Harman, G. S.; Smith, R. F. I.; Smith, R. S. I. (1 January 1967). ""To Speak with One Voice": Australian Farm Organizations and the Quest for Unity". The Australian Quarterly. 39 (4): 66. doi:10.2307/20634165.
- Huxley, John (22 January 2011). "Rural life's champion notches up its ton". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 22 May 2013.
- "Personal". Murray Pioneer and Australian River Record. Renmark, SA: National Library of Australia. 12 December 1930. p. 12. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Trove digitised newspapers and more". National Library of Australia. Retrieved 22 May 2013.
- "Newspaper Digitisation Program". National Library of Australia. Retrieved 22 May 2013.