The Magnet School
|Walden's Path - The Magnet School|
|School type||Progressive School|
|Sister school||Walden's Path|
Walden's Path | The Magnet School is a K-12 Progressive School in Hyderabad, India that is inspired by the philosophy and views on education of Jiddu Krishnamurti. The school is managed by the Walden Education Foundation. The Magnet School follows 'The Studio Approach' with Science, Mathematics, Language and Literature. The Magnet School developed an approach and methodology that enables children to discover multiple ways of solving problems in Mathematics and applying concepts in Science.
Walden's Path | The Magnet School follows Studio Based Learning developed by John Dewey. Unlike a lab that uses standardised procedures with set equipment to reproduce a protocol in order to obtain set outcomes, a Studio is a space that invigorates, inspires and provides an opportunity to create, construct and test objectives and hypotheses and analyse data.
At The Magnet School, The Experiential Studio serves grades 1 - IV while The Scholar’s Studio serves grades V - XII.
- Jiddu Krishnamurti Schools
- Rishi Valley School
- Alternative education
- Alternative school
- Walden's Path
- Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Reggio Emilia approach
- Montessori method
- Waldorf education
- "Founder". magnetschool.edu.in. Retrieved 28 April 2016.
- "The Magnet School". Magnet School. The Magnet School. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "Walden Education Foundation". corpdir.in. corpdir. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "AN INTERESTING PATH TO TAKE..." (Times School). Times Of India. 17 April 2015. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "Our Approach". The Magnet School. The Magnet School. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- "Studio Based Learning". www.magnetschool.edu.in. The Magnet School. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
|This article about a school in Telangana, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|