||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||1957 (age 59–60)|
Thierry Arbogast (born 1957) is a prolific and multi-award–winning French cinematographer. He was born in France and his career spans nearly thirty years. He is best known for his work with director Luc Besson.
He is known for his work on Léon: The Professional (1994), The Fifth Element (1997) and Lucy (2014).
- 1991: Nominated for the César Award for Best Cinematography for Nikita.
- 1995: Nominated for the César Award for Best Cinematography for Léon.
- 1996: Won the César Award for Best Cinematography for The Horseman on the Roof.
- 1997: Nominated for the César Award for Best Cinematography for Ridicule.
- 1997: Won the Vulcain Prize at the Cannes Film Festival for She's So Lovely and The Fifth Element
- 1997: Nominated for the Golden Frog at Camerimage for She's So Lovely.
- 1998: Nominated for the European Film Award for Best Cinematographer for Black Cat, White Cat.
- 1998: Won the César Award for Best Cinematography for The Fifth Element.
- 2000: Nominated for the César Award for Best Cinematography for The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc.
- 2001: Nominated for the César Award for Best Cinematography for The Crimson Rivers.
- 2004: Won the César Award for Best Cinematography for Bon Voyage.
- 2006: Won the Audience Award and Special Mention at the Brothers Manaki International Film Festival for The Secret Book.
- A Tale of the Wind (1988)
- I Don't Kiss (1991)
- La Fille de l'air (1992)
- My Favorite Season (1993)
- Lost in Transit (1993)
- Léon (1994)
- The Horseman on the Roof (1995)
- L'Appartement (1996)
- Ridicule (1996)
- The Fifth Element (1997)
- Black Cat, White Cat (1998)
- Wing Commander (1999)
- The Crimson Rivers (2000)
- Woman on Top (2000)
- Femme Fatale (2002)
- Bon Voyage (2003)
- Catwoman (2004)
- Angel-A (2005)
- Bandidas (2006)
- Arthur and the Minimoys (2006)
- Babylon A.D. (2008)
- Inseparable (2011)
- The Family (2013)
- 3 Days to Kill (2014)
- Lucy (2014)
- Belles familles (2015)
- Lolo (2015)
- Wished (2017)
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)
- "Thierry Arbogast". IMDb. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
|This article about a cinematographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|