June 19, 1986 |
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)|
|Weight||234 lb (106 kg; 16 st 10 lb)|
|NHL team (P)
Manitoba Moose (AHL)
Thomas Raffl (born June 19, 1986) is an Austrian professional ice hockey winger who is currently playing for the Manitoba Moose of the American Hockey League (AHL) while under contract to the Winnipeg Jets of the National Hockey League (NHL). He previously played with EC Red Bull Salzburg of the Austrian Hockey League and Luleå HF of the Elitserien. He is the older brother of NHL player Michael Raffl.
Since 2007, Thomas has been a fixture participant with the Austrian national team, including at the 2015 IIHF World Championship. In the lead up to the 2015-16 season, Raffl was granted leave by Salzburg on September 1, 2015, to attend the preseason training camp of the NHL's Winnipeg Jets on a professional tryout contract. Following the training camp, Raffl signed a one-year, one-way contract with the Jets and was assigned to the Manitoba Moose, the Jets' AHL affiliate.
- "Lulea HF's 2010-11 Roster". hockeydb.com. 2011-02-03. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "2015 IIHF World Championship roster" (PDF). International Ice Hockey Federation. 2015-05-07. Retrieved 2015-05-07.
- "David Leggio and Thomas Raffl to Jets training camp". jetsnation.ca. 2015-09-01. Retrieved 2015-09-01.
- "Jets sign forward Thomas Raffl to one-year contract". NHL.com. 2015-10-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thomas Raffl.|
- Thomas Raffl's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Thomas Raffl's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
|This Austrian biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|