Thompson Falls State Park
|Thompson Falls State Park|
Clark Fork River at Thompson Falls State Park
|Location||Sanders, Montana, United States|
|Area||36 acres (15 ha)|
|Elevation||2,333 ft (711 m)|
|Governing body||Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks|
|Website||Thompson Falls State Park|
Thompson Falls State Park is a public recreation area occupying 36 acres (15 ha) on the banks of the Clark Fork River, one mile northwest of Thompson Falls, Montana. The state park features a boat launch, children's fishing pond, and riverside trail with mature pine forests surrounding 17 campsites, a group use area, and picnicking facilities. Activities include boating, fishing, picnicking, birdwatching, and nature walks. The park is fully open from spring to fall and available for walk-in day use during the rest of the year.
- "Thompson Falls State Recreation Area". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Park Origin by Date". Montana State Parks. 2014. Retrieved May 28, 2018.
- "Montana State Parks Guide". Montana State Parks. 2014. p. 22. Retrieved May 28, 2018.
- "Thompson Falls State Park". Montana Office of Tourism. Retrieved May 28, 2018.
- "Thompson Falls State Park". Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- Thompson Falls State Park Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks